Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st Blog..

This is my 1st blog,so i dunno wat am i goin to write..lol..
So i just write abt wat i had done today although it is quite boring,i will think some new stuff to write in my next blog..

Today,i wake up in 4am juz becox of da stupid school exam..i study for my history exam dis morning,im so sleepy during tat time,but no choice,i still nid to study becox some1 is accompany mi during da study,so yer..

I finish my study at 6am..then i put on my uniform and take breakfast..after tat i went to school..When i reach my class,i found tat my class is damn quite today(although still gt some noty guy making noise disturbing us)All ppl busy preparing for history exam..

After staying in class for sometime,i found tat i cant concentrate at all cox thrs a BU JING,he is damn noisy so i decide to study in library we Osama and Water Swee..
We start our exam at 8.45..for mi dis time's exam is da most easy for mi,cox dis is thr 1st time i study for it..XD..And i felt tat it is unfair cox some1 cheat in da exam=.=espeacially tat BU JING and a guy who owes didnt bring his urinary bladder..

We finished our exam at 1230..after tat we went back..so i dunno wat others do but i am sure tat most of them busy studying after school..After i take my lunch,i on phone wif my dear dear,she said tat today is hot so she don let mi go to find her at 1530..T.T..but its ok,i can see her on tomolo after my tuition..

After put down da phone,i start cre8ting my blog and start my 1st blog..
ltr i nid to go for a 4hrs tuition..WTF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment