Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My study trip to UK

Today,i juz moved in to hostel,and i juz tidy up my room,and now i juz want to show u the scene in UK and also my room and also myself.Actually i want to show u guys earlier but juz too busy.

My look in winter country
MEssy Room..XD
My shelves



After a cold cold nite



Plymouth University
Part of my sch
Nice weather
I wan to go thr==


At the beach of Plymouth
After 13 hrs flight,finali i see London City

Business Class meal really diff


On da plane

6 comments:

  1. wah cool wei you're at london dy yee tsin will be very jealoused hahaha btw what's the time difference between malaysia and uk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, 8 hours... Wa... Your school look nice oh... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. then he must be sleeping now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2.49 pm,mi here almost 7am..wake up dy la..

    ReplyDelete