Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time is going so fast..Gd or Bad?

Time passed so fast..Haiz..this few days i found tat time passed so fast ..And i found tat i gt soo much nid to do..This monday(Juz few days b4)i went to take pics wif my scouts' de fren..I feel a bit she bu de..1 year juz passed like dis,last year we juz become the ESCO AND AJK and now we edy hand over our job to the junior..And i juz decided whr i wan to study next year..Juz few months left for mi in Sibu..I dunno whether i can finish to do the stuff wat i wan to do.While looking at the photos taken wif fren,i feel a bit touch and feeling quite sad while think abt we nid to leave each other soon..I think i am goin for the NS during the end of dis year,and after tat i nid to go oversea,but this is juz my plan,i still dunno whether when the school reopen next year..SAD!!MOODY!!I nid more time..T.T..我最舍不得的还是你

2 comments:

  1. dude~ i feel the same as you, we're all gonna separate after this year. >.< really sad even to think about it.. so really need to appreciate the time when we all can still be together~ ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ya lo..juz left few months for us to stay together liao lo..

    ReplyDelete