Thursday, October 29, 2009

Long time didnt update my blog and SPM coming.

Wat a long period i dint update my blog..now i am busy preparing for my exam so i am nt goin to get on9 tat often.
18days more to SPM,today i think i am nt tat busy cmpared wif few days before.I am juz slacking whole day for today,I skip most of my classes in school and went to form3 classes and have fun wif them,they are so senang now,their face are fullfill wif joy.And i love watching Brian them dancing,although i cant join them anymore,but still i can feel the hapiness while dancing.

They are goin to perform the dance一支独秀 during 5 of Nov,now wat i can do is juz give them some advice,hope they can improve in their emotions during the dance,and some move they cant do it very well,hope then can improve it during the last few days.May god bless them..

And for Chloe,today i juz bring her to Vogue and Okuno.She said tat she wan to find a job cox she wan earn some money for buying a new hp during dis holiday,hope tat she can success during the interview and i will have a free meal.haha..XD

Feeling moody nowadays,maybe becox of exam stress and also becox of i am goin to leave all my fren soon.Sigh~Dun wish to leave them so early,and also my "her".Thinking of buying sth for her,but dunno wat to buy for her,feels like she gt everything too.Still thinking~...

No comments:

Post a Comment