Saturday, October 10, 2009

Simply write de..

Feels like wanna write sth here..
All about my feelings..
Dis post maybe a bit boring..
Cox onli some of u who know i mean..

At here,i would like to thx all my frens who accompany mi during quite a long period time,thx for u guys' supporting and comforting.Make my life more nice.Thx God to let mi have all of dis..

The one who let my mind grow the most:Choco Chew~(Thx ya,for teaching mi so much)
The one who support mi the most when i was hurt:Melda~
Those who support mi too for tat time:Swee,Fei,Cat,Evelyn,Calvin,Kat,Vic,Alex,Osama,Pang Soon,Joseph and Jackson.
The one who owes find mi out tat time:Fei&Cat
Most sayang mi de Jie Jie:Evelyn,Pauline Jie..XD
The one who makes mi smile owes in class:Ah swee
The one who have same ambition wif mi:Osama(quite a crazy ambition we have)
The one who owes kacau kacau 1 in class:Alex=.=
The one who be the female version楚留香among us:Jess
The one who help mi much in my maths:Yen&Osama&Jackson
My Ah Hia:Vic
Those who owes help mi in my dance:Brian,Adrian,Rina,Chloe,Irene
The one who owes support my dance and will try the best to go and watch my dance during my performance:Melda~
The one who always call mi bui bui:鸭鸭=.=Rachel..XD

And many more..and more and more to say here..
But cant list all of it out..
Thx all my frens^^
Love u guys

1 comment:

  1. left one-
    The one who always say mi biu biu (fat) de: rachel
    muahaha

    ReplyDelete