Wednesday, September 9, 2009

08/09/09

Today my school having a short assembly for National Day.I think this is the best assembly in my Secondary school life.While singing the Jalur Gemilang,i be the most high and stupid guy in the class=.=kip angkat the bendera up and stand on the place we sit.Reli so high..haha..When we go back to class,i am still playing wif the stupid flag haha..The flag quite useful xia,can be sarung and headband and watever..haha..I also get my driving license today..so hapi xia..After goin back,mi jiu go out limteh wif Dorine,Nee and Pauline.Three of them kip bullying mi cox i am the onli guy thr=.=After taking some pics at kingwood,we go back.During the journey back,Dorine jiu mi piao yi=.=so danger xia,i nearly knock her car dy..Whew..haha..After sending Nee back,i go to bring my dear dear at tuition.I meet wif Bernard and Lawrence thr.After sending dear dear back,i also go back dy..And continue for the few hrs left wif tuition and blah blah blah..



My license

Love Malaysia's dancer..Xd

Superman0.0

Funny xia=.=

Geng..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment