Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jaycee Club Installation Nite

Yesterday was a tired day for mi..I had been outside for 14hrs..After school i went to Swee's house.After bathing and had my lunch,mi and Cheng go making up at XXX..dunno the name..XD,cox 1st time goin and didnt look at the name.While we reach thr,i saw my frens all looks funny after make up,espeacially guys..All looks so GAY=.=Feeling so weird while making up..Feels so itchy=.=Finalli i knows gal's tong ku..lol..After tat we go Hair Magic to set our hair.We follow Li Jing's fren's car thr.The hair designer thr quite pro,all of us looks so cool after set up our hair.They say mi looks like Dao Ming Shi if mi wif curly hair..XD*SHY SHY eh mi..haha.They spray my hair green and make my hair blink blink..After tat we go shopping at Parkson,when we reach parkson,we found tat evryone thr kip looking at us.Make us feeling so weird and paise.We know we are handsome,but also no nid like dis ma..XD..Adrian an Ah yi go Toledo to buy some new clothes for dinner,and i and Cheng go GoWhyTown to buy earrings.Finally i wear earrings again after so many months i didnt wear it.Quite heavy xia.Abt 4sth,we went Tanahmas for the last rehersal,time passing so fast,i feeling nervous and nervous.Finalli 8 O CLOCK!!Its our show time!!After changing our clothes sponsered by Okuno,we stand by at backstage..While i step up on the stage,i felt no more nervous,cox so many applauses..WIUWIT^^And finalli i finished my 1st part's show.Then we find the hair designer to set up our hair once again.At abt 9,we change our 2nd set clothes up,i am the onli male model who wear jeans.I and my partner,Li Jing talk abt the poses again b4 the 2nd show start.After Li Ling and Zhi Cheng,its me and Li Jing's turn,we did our best and finalli we receive so much applauses,and our ending pose is the funniest among all=.=but still having so much fun..haha.After group photo taking,we went back.When i reach home,my family members laugh at my make up=.=I spend abt one and half hrs to clean up the make up and my hair..Whew~damn tired..
















sorry i cant upload all..if wan view other pics..Visit my facebook..
All da pics here

No comments:

Post a Comment