Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Yen^^

Tdy is Yen's birthday..Happy birthday ya Yen^^And also i was having my sej exam dis morning..Early in the morning i woke up to study sej.I woke up at 2am..WTF..i didnt sleep cox of the stupid and useless subject..But so unlucky,i onli can do my objective paper..While i was having paper2,all my classmates try to help each other through sms,but unfortunately,all of us dun even know how 2 solve the question..Most i can see most of them sleeping.This is the 1st time i see students can listen to music in the exam.Some of them still making noise and chatting.Cox we all had give up while we saw the question.Haiz.Sry ya Mr Wong cant do wat i had promised u again..i will work harder next time and dun set the question so hard leh=.=

After exam,we went Pizza Hut to celebrate Yen's birthday.Thr are 13 of us goin.We had ordered so many food until all of us eat till almost burst qu..

I also had my hair cut juz now..Now my hair damn short dy.Sianz..But looks more "sunlight"qu..and nt looks tat sleepy..i had take some pics for tat too^^Thr are still 7days more,hope it can pass as fast as it could,i am reli tired of studying..But now mi edy feel much qing song dy cox sej edy cleared..Whew..







After hair cut

Yen taking $$

taking money..XD

2 comments: