Friday, August 7, 2009

Passed my driving test..

Todayi wear a mask to school,its makes mi looks weird,but i still nid to wear it cox the air is reli smelly..But luckily gt some of my classmates wear it also,some ppl said us looks like doctor..haha.. I sit for my BM exam..Its a damn hard paper..Maybe juz mi feel tat its hard cox i am poor in Bm..I wrote a composition abt warga asing come to Malaysia without permission..Nth to write at all..Finally reach 12 and after taking some pics i folo Mr Ngu car to wawasan for driving test..Its a fcking hot weather,and yet i nid to practice without aircond..After tat i go in the office and wait until 2..Finalli the test start,i am quite nervous,during the rive,i saw my dad but dunno he noticed mi or nt,i also dun k bout tat cox i juz worried tat i will fail my test,but luckily i passed^^Wiuwit..

I gt take some pics during exam and after the driving test..
Here they are..

Hot day=.=

After driving test..


Lau Tien2

Gang of Mask

Almost fang xue lo..haha

Sleeping Willis
BM test paper

My mask..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment