Thursday, August 27, 2009

I passed my driving test!!

Today i finalli passed my  driving test..YEA..finalli i can drive legally..Today i went to wawasan thr at 1sth..When i reach thr i saw Steven,Vincent,Jess,Fiona and my da jie Dorine..We wait thr for a long long time for the loso jpj ppl to come.And finalli they come and we start our test.Its a damn hot afternoon,but we cant on the aircond while having the 1st part test.Almost pengsan ki..Luckily i didnt faint qu..XD..After tat we will have our 2nd part's test.I am so unlucky,cox the 1 who test mi is a strict woman,my fren told mi tat she always give ppl fail,make mi so scare..While i having my test,she kip talk to mi and kip ask so much abt mi,make mi cant concentrate on driving and even nearly forget to stop at BERHENTI thr..She said i drive like a gal cox whole journey i onli use 30km/hr de speed..(cox i am scare tat she will give mi GAGAL if i drive too fast)Finalli i reach my destination,and luckily i passed the test..WIUWITT..*clap clap*I was so hapi cox i wait for the P license for a long time dy..haha.Now i can drive whenever i wan liu..hehe..Tomolo i will nid to go to school again for practise again..hope i can do better than last time..Wish mi gd luck^^..

2 comments: