Sunday, August 16, 2009

My weekends and some of my feelings

5more days to go for the exam to end.Yesterday i had my boring saturday.I had plan to have so fun after the history test,but seems like i dun have the mood for those fun.So whole day i just stayed at home,facing my com and watching tv..Argh..sucks weekends.

Sometimes,i think tat it is much gd if i am perfect in my study,if like tat i can have less pressure and tiredness while facing the exam.And i can have more time being wif U..but unfortunately i am nt tat gd as i wish.Regret for wasting those time in F4.If i study hard tat time,now my life would be much better and also i can give you some help in ur study.Haiz..Whole afternoon i am thinking bout those question..It make mi quite moody,but i cant do anything bcox time passed dy,the onli i can do is appreciate the few more months given to improve my study..

Till the night,i went for dinner at Art Gallery..The envoiroment thr still as gd as before but the menu nt reli tat nice because the original chef changed thr so the menu had been changed also,but still ok la,at least still can be eaten..XD




No comments:

Post a Comment